Service Assistant Store & Field (Student Job)
Brussel, Brussels Hoofdstedelijk Gewest, BelgiumStore & Field
Are you a people-person with a need for speed, and a valid driver’s license to match? Are you equally comfortable with navigating the busy Brussels streets and striking up conversations with anyone and everyone? If so, we’ve got just the job for you!
Join our fast-growing, sustainable scale-up as a Store & Field Service Assistant and be the hero of the day by providing awesome customer service, fixing bikes in-store, and delivering smiles (and bikes!) to our members. So, what are you waiting for? Jump in our Swapcar and let’s ride to success together!
- Work in the store and deliver outstanding Swapfiets service to members
- You’re the first point of contact for (potential) members, helping them set up a new subscription or providing support with any issues they might have
- You keep the shop clean, tidy and organized
- You will drive around the city by car to help our members
- Perform small bike repairs and preventive maintenance on our Swapfiets bikes on site and in the store, so our members can happily keep biking
- Swap out bikes, if they can’t be repaired on the spot, and drive them to our Store/Warehouse
In possession of a driver's license (for a minimum period of 6 months);
Affinity with bikes and service;
Fluent in English and Dutch;
Experience in working alone & being able to make decisions;
Available for at least 12 hrs a week
Available on Saturday.
What does Swapfiets offer you?
- Your own Swapfiets🚲 (lease);
- Flexible or fixed working hours/days possible. On weekdays and weekends;
- Become part of Swapfiets's fun operation in Brussels! Our regular team meetings always include food/drinks and a good time, while we also do bigger team events :-)
- We offer a lot of responsibility, challenging and dynamic work;
- Growth possibilities within Swapfiets (you can even move cities or countries with us!);
- No seasonal work - we work all year round!
Are you joining our ride? Then your growth path could look like this:
At Swapfiets, we not only think a sustainable footprint is important, but also a sustainable career for our colleagues. You can participate in our professional track or leadership track where you, develop into senior/master, managerial positions or specialist positions within our operation. We offer you the opportunity to develop further within our organization in the direction that suits you! 💪.
Don't meet all the requirements? Research has shown that people from underrepresented groups, such as women and people from diverse ethnic backgrounds, often tend to avoid a job if they do not meet all the requirements. But disclaimer: we don't check all the boxes either. At our company, we believe in equal opportunity and value diversity in the workplace. So even if you don't see yourself represented on our current team, we encourage you to apply. Your unique perspectives and experiences can only make our company better!
Our quick and easy Recruitment process
1. Apply with us and answer only a few short questions.
2. If we see a match, we invite you directly to talk with our store lead at the store.
3. Are both sides enthusiastic? Then you will receive your offer to join our Swapfiets Team! 🚲