Warehouse Lead, Odense
Denmark, Syddanmark, OdenseWarehouse & Logistics
Can you patch a bike tire in your sleep? Do you like to organise a workplace in the most efficient way possible? Would you like to work in one of the fastest growing companies in Europe and contribute to a sustainable future? Then you have come to the right place:
Do you recognize yourself in this?
As a Warehouse/Mechanic Lead, Odense you are largely responsible for the quality of our city bikes and e-bikes. You serve our stores and members in 3 cities (Odense, Aarhus & Aalborg), and ensure that we are never surprised with our stock amounts! You lead a team of 5 employees, and make sure your team has a safe and fun environment to work in!
You are part of Swapfiets Denmark, with 100+ employees and more than 20.000 members - and part of Swapfiets globally with ~1.500 employees in 9 countries in Europe.
- You will lead and develop the coolest team within Swapfiets, consisting of mechanics, apprentices and a logistic operator;
- You and your team prepare, check, and repair bikes following Swapfiets standards;
- You support colleagues regarding technical aspects of bike repairing, and provide training to our apprentices;
- You coordinate the daily tasks and organize team meetings in which you always manage to motivate your team;
- As a Warehouse/Mechanic Lead you also help with HR related tasks such as recruitment, performance management, illness and leave;
- You are responsible for keeping our stock management up-to-date, and servicing our stores with bikes and spare parts;
- You coordinate quality checks and the correct processing of data;
- You ensure a safe working environment.
You are a certified bike mechanic;
You have at least 2 years of experience - preferably also as a lead/foreman/manager;
You have experience in a process-oriented environment;
You are able to coach and motivate colleagues;
You have an eye for detail and a perfectionist streak;
You can communicate well in Danish and English;
You are available full time.
What Swapfiets offers you
- Your own Swapfiets bike (lend-lease);
MacBook or Windows laptop (whichever you prefer);
Lots of responsibility, challenging work and friendly colleagues;
Opportunities to develop yourself in an international environment, incl. management and skill trainings;
Competitive pension scheme;
Flexible working hours;
Team buildings and BBQ’s;
Are you joining us? Then your growth path could look like this:
At Swapfiets, we don’t only value a sustainable footprint, but also a sustainable career for our colleagues. We offer you the opportunity to develop yourself within our organization in the direction that suits you!
You join the professional track or leadership track where you can develop yourself into a management or specialist position within operations.
For more information, please contact our local HR on email@example.com.