Technician - Den Bosch
Den Bosch, Noord-Brabant, NetherlandsWarehouse & Logistics
Are you ready for your Swapfiets adventure?
Hi, we are Swapfiets! 👋 The bicycle subscription, where you are always assured of a working bicycle. Our mission? Making cities more livable and sustainable under the motto 'buy less, use more'.
Do you see a challenge instead of a problem? And are you ready for an acceleration in your career? Then you are ready for the Swapfiets adventure!
Do you recognize yourself in this?
As our technician, you will help support our bike mechanics with repair tasks in our warehouse. This is a crucial role in the growth and continuity of Swapfiets. You will be trained in repairing, checking and preparing roadworthy bikes for our members. You will make sure everyone in the warehouse delivers the Swapfiets quality standards!
Would you like to work within one of the fastest growing organizations in Europe and would you like to contribute to a sustainable future where everyone will cycle on blue tires? Then you have come to the right place at Swapfiets! 🚲
- You will support mechanics with simple repair tasks
- You will be repairing Bike/Light-Electric-Vehicles on your own under supervision
- You will be preparing new Bike/Light-Electric-Vehicles and make them roadworthy
- You will ensure the Bike/Light-Electric-Vehicle product and repair data is properly captured and up to date in repair database
- You will make sure we deliver on the Swapfiets quality promise
- Work safely (safety is everyone's responsibility)
- You have elementary knowledge about bikes, e-bikes, cars or anything related
- You have an affinity with cycling, mobility, sustainability and service
- You understand and speak local language and/or English
- You’re available to work full-time
What Swapfiets offers you
Your own Swapfiets (lend-lease) 🚲!
Lots of responsibility, challenging work, and friendly colleagues
A salary between €2.300 - €2.364 excl. Holiday allowance based on your level of experience
Travel allowance (if you live more than 11 km away from the office, otherwise you’ll just use your Swapfiets, right.. 😎?)
We offer you a young dynamic environment
Good working atmosphere and nice colleagues
Team buildings and BBQ’s
Are you joining us? Then your growth path could look like this:
At Swapfiets, we don’t only value a sustainable footprint, but also a sustainable career for our colleagues. We offer you the opportunity to develop yourself within our organisation in the direction that suits you!
You join the professional track or leadership track where you can develop yourself into a senior/master level, into a team lead or specialist position in our operations 💪.
You can now directly apply for this vacancy.
- We review your application within 5 working days
- Our recruitment team might contact you, to ask some follow-up questions about your application
- This is followed by a trial day (morning / afternoon), to see what your capabilities are and if there is a click :)
- Are you and Swapfiets still as enthusiastic at the end of the process? Then you will receive an offer to join the Swapfiets team!