Swapper / Store hero / In-store mechanic
Do you know the city like the back of your hand? Are you a multi-tasker who can be friendly to a customer while driving through the city in our Swapcar, Swapfiets van, as a Swapfiets Bicycle Courier or in our shop? Are you looking for a cool, flexible side job at a fast-growing scaleup? Don’t wait any longer and apply!
We frequently hire new people to our teams - apply here and show us your interest. We will get back to you to see if there is a match.
This is how you will succeed in the job:
- As a Swapper your job is to drive around by car or bike, to help our customers and repair their bike on-site;
- As a Store hero you are in the store receiving customers and helping them with fixing or swapping their bikes;
- Provide excellent service to our customers;
- Perform preventive maintenance on Swapfiets bikes;
- Perform easy on-site repairs of Swapfiets bikes;
- Work between 8 - 37 hours a week as part of a young and dynamic team of Swappers.
- Preferably 1 year working experience in retail or customer service;
- For swappers: In possession of a driver's licence (for a minimum period of 6 months) - an extra benefit if you have driven a van;
- Affinity with bikes and service;
- Like to deliver quality service, responsible and independently;
- Natural team worker with a will to be part of one of our great teams
- For swappers: Minimum height of 1.75 meters (to lift the bikes from the car);
- Fluent in Danish and preferably also in English.
- The best colleagues and a good working environment in an international atmosphere
- Flexible working hours - both full time and part time
- Freedom under responsibility
- One of our cool bikes to use in your spare time
This is what you will become part of:
Swapfiets was launched in Denmark in 2018 and today we have approximately 14.500 blue tire bikes in Aalborg, Aarhus, Copenhagen and Odense.
Our innovative engineers design all our products in a way which makes it easier to repair and reuse parts. This way we minimize ressources and the need for new parts and components.
We all know that biking is a sustainable way of transporting, but by increasing the quality of our bikes and materials we lower the need for new parts, new ressources.
Swapfiets was made with the intention of having bikes that last longer with less waste of resources. But we have a mission of becoming completely circular - and we are working hard to get there. We have a goal of offering 100% circular products in 2025. Do you want to be part of our journey?