Supply Chain Innovation Manager
As a Supply Chain Innovation Manager, you make sure with your team that the end-to-end process of Swapfiets’ internal supply chain rises in excellence. You are the manager of the team which sets, challenges, improves and implements the operational standard. With your experience in supply chain and operations, you know what to do to reach your KPIs using the latest innovations.
- Owner of end-to-end processes of Swapfiets’ internal supply chain (warehouse, retail, vehicles);
- Lead the supply chain innovation team to develop standardized operating procedures;
- Oversees the development of effective repair process for all SKU’s in the warehouses and stores;
- Manage warehouse operating procedures and apply to new warehouses;
- Return on investment for warehouse and repair tooling investment;
- Improves swapfiets’ internal supply chain by optimizing transportation, quality, efficiency and effectivity of all activities in the system:
- Stock keeping system and configurations;
- Workforce scheduling system and configurations;
- Working procedures for warehouse leads regarding stock keeping;
- Working procedures for store & field managers regarding scheduling;
- Owns the fulfillment system, what kind of service request is fulfilled where and how, from an operational efficiency perspective;
- Owns the bike repair sorting system.
This makes you better than good
- Higher vocational or academic working or thinking level;
- 5-7 years of relevant working experience of which minimal 3 years in Supply Chain and Operations;
- 2-3 years of experience in managing a team;
- Gets energy from managing 50% and cooperating 50%;
- Got technical insights;
- Fluent in English and local language (Dutch).