Store & Field Lead
France, Île-de-France, ParisStore & Field
Swapfiets is the bicycle subscription where you are always guaranteed to have a working bike. Our mission: to make cities more liveable by offering an eco-responsible mobility solution.
Swapfiets is a Dutch company founded in 2014 and known by everyone in the Nordic countries! Now present in Paris since 2020, we are about to take the next step and accelerate our development. We are therefore looking for our new Store and Field Lead!
Are you ready for your Swapfiets adventure?
As a Store and Field Lead in Paris, you will ensure that the service is impeccable and that every customer leaves with a smile. You are proactive, have a taste for work well done and are able to find solutions quickly. Enthusiastic as you are, you know how to motivate your teams by setting an example.
- You are responsible for the daily management of the shop and the smooth running of operations, both in the shop and in the field.
- You are responsible for the recruitment of swappers, their training and the management of schedules.
- You are responsible for managing Citysweeps, the recovery of missing bikes, and ensuring that our customers are on the right subscription.
- You coordinate the marketing activities in which your swappers participate.
- You maintain close links with the Swapdesk, warehouse, marketing and B2B teams.
- You are autonomous in managing the administrative tasks related to your shop.
- You report directly to the Country Manager France.
- You have at least 2 to 3 years of experience in retail or a previous managerial experience.
- You are proactive, have a taste for work well done and are able to find solutions quickly.
- You get energy from being in contact with your team and our members by helping them in the best possible way.
- You are fluent in French and English.
- You have a driving licence; you are available to work full time and ideally can join us as soon as possible.
What we offer
- Your own Swapfiets bike.
- An international company with a B-Corp label.
- Lots of responsibility and autonomy in your daily tasks.
- Challenging work, young and international colleagues.
- A Macbook or Windows laptop.
- A meal ticket card - Swile.
- Company drinks and team building events.