Service Assistant - Store & Field
London, United KingdomStore & Field
Are you a people-person with a need for speed, and a valid driver’s license to match? Are you equally comfortable with navigating the busy London streets and striking up conversations with anyone and everyone? If so, we’ve got just the job for you!
Join our fast-growing, sustainable scale-up as a Store & Field Service Assistant and be the hero of the day by providing awesome customer service, fixing bikes in-store, and delivering smiles (and bikes!) to our members. So, what are you waiting for? Jump in our Swapcar and let’s ride to success together!
What do we offer you?
Your own Swapfiets (lend-lease)!
Lots of responsibility, challenging work and learning opportunities
A salary of £11.95 per hour
Dynamic working atmosphere, good coffee and friendly colleagues!
- Work in the store and deliver outstanding Swapfiets service to members
- You’re the first point of contact for (potential) members, helping them set up a new subscription or providing support with any issues they might have
- You keep the shop clean, tidy and organized
- You will drive around the city by car to help our members
- Perform small bike repairs and preventive maintenance on our Swapfiets bikes on site and in the store, so our members can happily keep biking
- Swap out bikes, if they can’t be repaired on the spot, and drive them to our Store/Warehouse
- Secondary vocational education working or thinking level
- In possession of a driver's license (for a minimum period of 6 months)
- Affinity with retail, bikes and good service
- You are fluent in English (other languages are a plus!)
- Experience in working independently