Payroll Administrator (24 hours)
Netherlands, Noord-Holland, Amsterdam (HQ)Finance
Are you ready to join the blue tire movement?
We are Swapfiets: the bike membership. Started in 2014, started scaling in 2017 and are currently active in nearly 70 cities, across 9 different countries. We are on a mission to lead the movement to more liveable cities across Europe. Currently we have over 220,000 members on a blue tire.
It’s an exciting time to join our mission, having been voted the 10th fastest growing company by the Financial times and one of the most innovative companies by Forbes Magazine, and rapidly accelerating our product portfolio as well as our geographic footprint. We move fast, and we are all committed and excited about our mission
We are looking for a Payroll Administrator who is willing to take a deep dive into the salary processes of the countries we are operating in.
Liaises with the HR department and ensures complete and timely processing of employee (payroll) data.
Increase the awareness of the responsibilities of the HR department with regards to the processing of personal data.
Implements working procedures between HR and Payroll function for processing of employee payroll data (we use AFAS)
Implements key controls for correct processing of employee payroll data
Executes the payroll administration process for all legal entities and countries
Collects and reviews the payroll data received from the external payroll systems
Facilitates audits by providing records and documentation for auditors
Ensures timely and accurate monthly payroll payments
Books the monthly journals of the salary administration into the financial administration
Keeps up-to-date and gather information on any changes and developments in tax legislation
What Swapfiets offers you
- Your own Swapfiets (lend-lease) 🚲!
- 32 vacation days (that’s right, next to 25 vacation days you can use your 7 Swap days as you please)
- A solid pension plan and a discount on your health insurance
- MacBook or a Windows laptop (what you prefer)
- Lots of responsibility, challenging work, and friendly colleagues
- Travel allowance (if you live more than 11 km away from the office, otherwise you’ll just use your Swapfiets, right.. 😎?)
- Delicious lunch at the office for a small contribution
- Onefit for Business arrangement (to promote your healthy lifestyle!)
- Learning programs developed by our L&D department
- Lots of workshops and inspirational talks
- One day off per year to do voluntary work paid by Swapfiets
- Flexibility in working from home/ at our brand new (!) office at the Molukkenstraat.
Secondary working and thinking level
Strong accounting knowledge
Familiar with payroll processing
Familiar with employee data processing
3-5 years of relevant working experience in a similar role
Fluent in English and/or local language
Available for 24 hours a week.
You can now directly apply for this vacancy.
- As soon as we think: you've got what it takes to qualify for this position, our recruitment team will contact you to check some basic information and ask you about some of your previous successes related to the role.
- Next, if we believe there is a match you will be invited for a first interview with the Group Controller (Gaby) and the Sr. Financial Administrator (Chi Chi).
- In the second interview you will be meeting with the CFO (Evert) and Finance employee (Sin Yi).
- Are you and Swapfiets still as enthusiastic at the end of the process? Then you will receive an offer to join the Swapfiets team!
Answer your questions
Do you have questions about this vacancy? Contact our recruiter via email@example.com. We are not interested in working together with recruitment agencies.