Process Engineer Warehouse & Repair
You make sure that when employees of Swapfiets touch the bike or another product, they know how to handle it in an efficient and effective way in the warehouse, store and in the field. The processes you designed make our operations run smoothly and deliver consistent results, all the way from broken to leave. You work as part of the Supply Chain Innovation team which consists of different specializations to design effective end-to-end processes and an optimized supply chain design.
- Develops effective repair and production processes for all Swapfiets products in the warehouses, stores and on-site repair in the field;
- Develops, tests and validates efficient workflows and floorplans within warehouses;
- Develops safe Working procedures for handling bikes (i.e. loading, unloading of trucks, how to use of reach truck, handling within warehouse between stock areas etc.);
- Create the technical input for the work instructions for the warehouse workforce and swappers who do repairs in the field or in the store, supported by the Project Manager Training & Standardization;
- Gathering feedback by visiting warehouses to assess and validate implemented processes and learn from the people working with it;
- Give feedback and work closely with team Product on how we can improve our product to be able to repair them more effectively;
- Give input on the supply chain design from a process optimization perspective;
- Owns the standard of end-to-end process in the warehouse and makes sure that new initiatives are integrated smoothly in this standard.
- Higher vocational or academic working and thinking level;
- 3-5 years of working experience in a technical domain of process engineering in production and process environment;
- Conceptual process thinker with the ability to translate this into practice.