Master Bike Mechanic (f/m/d)
Germany, Berlin, BerlinWarehouse & Logistics
Hello, we are Swapfiets 🚲
Our concept is simple: For a monthly fee, Swapfiets members receive a bike that is always ready to ride - whether city bike or e-bike. We convince with service and quality. All for more sustainability and our mission of greener and more livable cities. 250,000 satisfied members have already used our service - but we want to go much further, and for that we need you!
- As a master bicycle mechanic, you provide technical guidance to the team, and your technical skills and know-how are always up-to-date
- You repair and maintain our Swapfiets bikes as well as e-bikes independently and ensure that our fleet is always roadworthy and technically in good condition
- You carry out various mechanical and electronic repairs and document them in our system
- You work on special cases that arise on the bikes, such as accident bikes
- You subject our fleet to regular safety tests and quality checks
- As a master bicycle mechanic, you are an important part of our Warehouse & Mechanic Community and share your knowledge with others
- You support new colleagues in the team and train other mechanics as well as your colleagues from the Store & Field area
- A completed apprenticeship as a master bicycle mechanic
- You are enthusiastic about bicycles and good service
- You have an eye for detail and can find even the smallest fault - there is no bike you can't repair!
- Willingness to travel to share your knowledge at other locations
- You speak German and/or English
What we offer:
- No weekend work as well as no seasonal business - our business runs all year round
- A permanent employment contract right from the start, plus 30 days vacation per year
- The exciting opportunity to take responsibility for the success of our team and the growth of Swapfiets
- Work in a team that is enthusiastic about bicycles and open-minded
- Of course, you get your own Swapfiets! 🚲
Are you joining us? Then your growth path could look like this:
At Swapfiets, we don’t only value a sustainable footprint, but also a sustainable career for our colleagues. We offer you the opportunity to develop yourself within our organisation in the direction that suits you!
We respect the individuality of every single person and want you to feel valued during the application process. Please support us by telling us what is important to you. Not sure if we are the right company for you? Then write us an email at email@example.com.