Medior Data Analyst
Do you want to turn the world of cycling upside down and take the physical and digital experience of more than 200.000 members and our entire servicing squad to the highest level?
In this role you are part of the Data team; the heart of our operation. You analyze all our data and are responsible for a specific part of the company. You will spend a lot of time with your department understanding their problems and needs. In addition, you create insights and methods on your own initiative to become even more data-driven. These departments can be Operations & Product or Consumer Direct & Sustainability. You are the dedicated analyst and the most important link between the available data and the business needs. Because of this role you have a lot of authority for the best possible Data solutions and to put your own stamp on it. We are looking for someone who can act as a Business Analyst, but who can also contribute in the field of Engineering and Science. There is room to grow, but if you're already a rock star in one or more of these areas, that's a big plus!
- Lead on support for the business with insights in order to take data driven decisions by measuring and analyzing data;
- Generate reports and dashboards to support business projects and needs;
- Contribute in the use of advanced analytics to solve business problems;
- Contribute on identifying improvements to the Data architecture;
- Maintain a clean and understandable data overview for your department;
- Take ownership for clear and uniform naming conventions to maintain and improve our data quality;
- Contribute in solutions that can be automated through data engineering;
- Implement a standardised way of working within the teams for realisation of continuous improvement;
- Coach and provide training to get less experienced colleagues to a higher level of data usage;
- Deliver updates to stakeholders on management level.
- Higher vocational working and thinking level on a data/statistics level
- 3 - 5 years of relevant working experience;
- Knowledge of statistics;
- Experience with Python and SQL;
- Experience with Scrum way of working;
- Excellent communication skills in English.