Medior Data Analyst
Do you want to turn the world of cycling upside down and take the physical and digital experience of more than 200.000 members and our entire servicing squad to the highest level?
In this role, you will be part of the Data team; the heart of our operation. You will analyse all our Data and will support the business with insights to become more data driven. You work in a small team, so you have a lot of authority for the best possible Data solutions and to put your own stamp on it. In addition to your normal activities you support both the engineering and the science part to eventually grow, specialize and become a rockstar in 1 of these areas.
- Lead on support for the business with insights in order to take data driven decisions by measuring and analyzing data;
- Generate reports and dashboards to support business projects and needs;
- Contribute in the use of predictive models and machine-learning algorithms, sophisticated analytics and statistical methods in one or more areas;
- Contribute on identifying improvements to the Data architecture;
- Designing and structuring of the complete data visualization platform;
- Contribute in solutions that can be automated through data engineering;
- Implement a standardized way of working within the teams for realization of continuous improvement;
- Coach and provide training to get less experienced data analysts to a higher level, helping each other grow while improving timely, cost-effective and quality compliance delivery;
- Deliver updates to stakeholders on management level.
- Higher vocational or academic working and thinking level on a data/statistics level;
- 3 - 5 years of relevant working experience;
- Knowledge of statistics;
- Experience with Python and SQL;
- Experience with Scrum way of working;
- Excellent communication skills in English.