Logistics Operator Paris (late shifts)
France, Île-de-France, ParisWarehouse & Logistics
Swapfiets has bikes, lots of bikes. At the moment more than 200.000! A large part of these bicycles is stored in our warehouses. In order to get a blue band in each bicycle rack, the newly delivered bicycles will have to be distributed among the shops and members in the Paris region. Besides that, there is a lot to manage in the warehouse regarding spare parts, the flow of broken bikes and so on. Therefore we are looking for a logistics operator!
- As a logistics operator you are responsible for ensuring that the Swapfiets bikes from the warehouse end up at the various shop locations in and around Paris;
- If you have let the bikes arrive at their destination with the van, you will have unloaded and reloaded the car in a responsible way;
- At the warehouse you will be working on the management of the spare parts;
- You are responsible for the flow of the broken bikes to make sure they can get back on the street in no time!
- You have a driver's license B;
- You live in or near Paris;
- You are available to shine full-time!
- You prefer to work late shifts and Saturdays.