Logistics Operator London
United Kingdom, LondonWarehouse & Logistics
Hi, we are Swapfiets! 👋 The bicycle subscription where you are always assured of a working bicycle. Our mission? Making cities more livable and sustainable under the motto 'buy less, use more'. Then you're ready for the Swapfiets adventure!
For our warehouse in London we are looking for a full time Logistics Operator.
What will you be doing?
Swapfiets has bikes, lots of bikes. At the moment more than 300.000 globally! A large portion of these bicycles is stored in our warehouses. In order to get a blue tire in each bicycle rack, the newly delivered bicycles will have to be distributed among the shop and members in the London region. Besides that, there is a lot to manage in the warehouse regarding spare parts, the flow of broken bikes and so on. Therefore we are looking for a full time logistics operator!
- As a logistics operator you are responsible for ensuring that the Swapfiets bikes from the warehouse end up at the shop and with members in and around London;
- One key aspect of this role will be loading and unloading of a medium-large van at our multiple locations around London
- At the warehouse you will be working on the management of the spare parts and helping with additional tasks and odd jobs such as recycling management and inventory bike checking
- You are responsible for the flow of the broken bikes to make sure they can get back on the street in no time!
- Driver’s licence;
- You have affinity with bikes and service;
- You live near London;
- You speak English;
- Optional: you have the certificate to drive a forklift truck or pump truck.
What Swapfiets offers you:
- Your own Swapfiets (lend-lease) 🚲!;
- Lots of responsibility, challenging work, and friendly colleagues;
- We offer you a young dynamic environment;
- Good working atmosphere and nice colleagues
- Team buildings and BBQ’s.
Salary range: £22,000 - £24,000 per year
Will you join us? Then your growth path could look like this:
At Swapfiets, we not only find a sustainable footprint important, but also a sustainable career for our colleagues. We offer you the opportunity to develop yourself further within our organization in the direction that suits you!
Once you apply
Our recruitment team will contact you to go through your application.
- This is followed by a first interview with two of our hiring managers.
- Both have a positive feeling? Then a second interview follows.
Are you and Swapfiets still just as enthusiastic at the end of the process? Then you will receive an offer to join the Swapfiets team!