Logistics Lead Groningen
As a logistics lead you will be part of the operations team and will be reporting to the Warehouse Manager. You will be responsible for all the daily logistics processes within the district.
- Leads, coordinates and schedules the work of truck drivers and participate actively;
- Schedules inbound product deliveries to the warehouse;
- Coordinates outbound loading of products and all transportation between warehouse and stores;
- Plans depot pickups and delivery to the warehouse;
- Oversees external product storage overflow locations and plans inbound and outbound transportation;
- Ensures timely delivery of the right product SKUs to the right locations;
- Responsible to manage the minimum stock levels of spare parts at the warehouse;
- Plans transportation outbound transportation of spare parts to the store;
- Organize “City Sweeps” to recover missing assets;
- Responsible to organize stock counts and is owner of product movement tracking data;
- Back-up for central logistics processes such as HOK intakes and distribution centre logistics.
- Secondary vocational education working or thinking level;
- 1 -3 year of working experience;
- Owns a drivers licence;
- Fulltime availible;
- Affinity with bikes, service and logistics.