Copenhagen, Sjælland, DenmarkWarehouse & Logistics
Are you ready for your Swapfiets journey?
Hi, we are Swapfiets! The bicycle subscription where you are always assured of a working bicycle. Our mission? Making cities more livable and sustainable under the motto 'buy less, use more'. Do you see a challenge instead of a problem? And are you ready for an acceleration in your career? Then you are ready for the Swapfiets adventure!
Do you recognize yourself in this?
As an essential member of our logistics operations in Denmark, you’ll enjoy the autonomy to excel in your responsibilities within one of the fastest growing companies in Europe. Safely transporting bicycles and spare parts from our warehouse to our stores will be your primary focus. While the role allows for independent work, you’ll also establish a close connection with our friendly warehouse lead. Together, you will create a great working environment, ensuring a smooth operate and supporting your colleagues in achieving your goals. Embrace the freedom and responsibility of this role while building strong partnerships.
Process the incoming and outgoing deliveries, including loading and unloading the trucks;
Independently operate our trucks to transport bicycles from our warehouse to our stores;
Delivery of spare parts to the stores.
Maintain the warehouse and common areas in good condition.
You will be responsible for key management, including ordering and processing spare keys.
- Valid B license;
- Proficiency in English is preferred; Danish is an advantage.
- Prior experience in logistics operations is advantageous, but not essential as we provide comprehensive training;
- Forklift certificate is a must.
- Accord Dangereux Routier (ADR) is a plus (European regulations concerning the international transport of dangerous goods by road);
- Ability to work independently, demonstrating self-motivation;
- A positive “go-to” attitude and a sense of pride in delivering exceptional service to our customers;
- Excellent problem-solving skills and adaptability in a fast-paced environment;
What Swapfiets offers you
Your own Swapfiets (lend-lease) 🚲!
Child’s 1st and 2nd sick day;
A solid pension (you pay 5% we pay 10%!) and health insurance plan;
Lots of responsibility, challenging work, and friendly colleagues;
Visma LogBuy, an awesome discount scheme offering discounts on everything from holidays to garden equipment and fitness memberships;
Learning programs developed by our Learning & Development department;