Logistic Lead Southern Europe & UK
France, Île-de-France, ParisWarehouse & Logistics
Hi, we are Swapfiets! 👋 The bicycle subscription where you are always assured of a working bicycle. Our mission? Making cities more livable and sustainable under the motto 'buy less, use more'.
Do you see a challenge instead of a problem? And are you ready for an acceleration in your career? Then you are ready for the Swapfiets adventure!
Do you recognize yourself in this?
As the Logistics Lead you will be responsible for the coordination of the truck drivers in our new markets; France, Italy, the UK and Spain. You will be handling all the daily logistics processes between the warehouses and stores in these countries. You are an essential part of Swapfiets in making sure people are riding on working bikes.
Would you like to work within one of the fastest growing organizations in Europe and would you like to contribute to a sustainable future? Then you have come to the right place at Swapfiets!
Want to make sure the rest of Europe will cycle on blue tires in the future? 🚲 Then read on!
- Leads, coordinates and schedules the work of truck drivers;
- Schedules inbound product deliveries to the warehouse;
- Coordinates outbound loading of products and all transportation between warehouse and stores;
- Plans depot pickups and delivery to the warehouse;
- Oversees external product storage overflow locations and plans inbound and outbound transportation;
- Ensures timely delivery of the right product SKUs to the right locations;
- Responsible to manage the minimum stock levels of spare parts at the warehouse;
- Plans transportation outbound transportation of spare parts to the store.
- Organize “City Sweeps” to recover missing assets;
- Responsible to organize stock counts and is owner of product movement tracking data.
- Back-up for central logistics processes such as HOK intakes and distribution centre logistics;
- Secondary vocational education working or thinking level;
- Background in logistics is desirable;
- 1 -3 year of working experience;
- Affinity with bikes, service and logistics;
- Fluent in English and French and if you also speak Italian and Spanish we couldn't be happier!
Fulltime gross monthly salary € 2,200.- to €2,500.- based on experience. This position is based in Paris.
What Swapfiets offers you
Your own Swapfiets (lend-lease) 🚲!;
Lots of responsibility, challenging work, and friendly colleagues;
Travel allowance (if you live more than 11 km away from the office, otherwise you’ll just use your Swapfiets, right.. 😎?);
We offer you a young dynamic environment;
Good working atmosphere and nice colleagues;
32 vacation days based on a full-time contract;
A solid pension plan and a discount on your health insurance;
Team buildings and BBQ’s.
Will you join us? Then your growth path could look like this:
At Swapfiets, we not only find a sustainable footprint important, but also a sustainable career for our colleagues. We offer you the opportunity to develop yourself further within our organization in the direction that suits you!
Once you apply
Our recruitment team will contact you to go through your application.
This is followed by a first interview with two of our hiring managers.
Both have a positive feeling? Then a second interview follows.
Are you and Swapfiets still just as enthusiastic at the end of the process? Then you will receive an offer to join the Swapfiets team!