Learning Specialist Operations
Are you ready to join the blue tire movement?
Our heroes in the warehouse, the retail and the customer service make sure that our 200.000 members are happy and ready to go on their Swapfiets. To support them in being the best in their jobs and grow further in their roles, we are looking for a learning specialist that provides them with the best, most valuable and of course fun training they need. Are you a creative and talented learning specialist with experience in e-learning? Are you not afraid to get your hands dirty, like our heroes? And ready to rock the development of 1000+ mechanics, swappers and customer service employees? This might be something for you!
- Developing functional learning journeys for all employees in Warehouse, Retail or Swapdesk in conduction with content owners from the OPS (Global Head Mechanic, Global Retail Specialist & Customer Service & Quality Control);
- Developing functional training and supports in developing content based on work instructions, quality standards, new products and processes/procedures;
- Setting the standards for on- and offboarding for Mechanics, Swappers and Swapdesk Employees;
- Managing the process of creating training for Mechanics, Swappers and Swapdesk Employees. based on clear briefings from and in conjunction with content owners;
- Translating learning content in e-learnings or other trainings;
- Finding training suppliers for training needs (on- and offline);
- Monitoring knowledge bank ( Happeo pages);
- Ensuring training is delivered in line with Swapfiets culture and local cultures;
- Co-designing, implementing and guarding development frameworks for the Warehouse, Retail and Swapdesk operations.
- Higher vocational or academic working- and thinking level;
- 3-5 years of working experience in learning & development;
- E-learning development//Training (development) experience;
- Excellent in English and/or local language.