Learning & Development Manager (HQ Amsterdam)
The mission of the department Learning & Development is to create an endurable life at Swapfiets by helping our people grow further and developing the organization to be successful. Together with your team you will focus on an inspiring, innovative and effective way to develop our employees.
You will report to the HR Director and manage a team of 3 employees and an intern. You will work closely together with the Country Operations Managers and HR Advisors in all the countries. And of course you will be part of the HR team.
- Further develop and implement an inspiring people- and development mission, vision and plan;
- Map out the learning needs (hard skills, soft skills, life skills) for different layers in the organisation;
- Translate the learning needs into an inspiring and innovative development program for fixed employees, using creative learning ways;
- Develop the leadership team in their coaching skills- on the job and off the job;
- Coördinate & develop inhouse training for the operation;
- Offer an e-learning experience to support all businesses;
- Further implement a clear performance management flow, with clear goals, feedback and a development plan;
- Set up a structure & flow “Employee Journey” including most of development elements mentioned above;
- Measure the employee engagement, needs & happiness using a variety of tools;
- Represent the people (change & development) side of business in strategic and operational projects;
- Taking your team with you along this ride; and develop them along this journey.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in a Learning & Development/Change role; of which 2 years in a management role.
- Strong people development & performance vision;
- Able to implement a future-proof Learning & Development;
- Affinity with change management;
- Creative and innovative thinker;
- Strong communicator and people manager.