Junior Logistics Lead, Glostrup
As a logistics lead you will be part of the operations team and will be reporting to the Warehouse Manager. You will be responsible for all the daily logistics processes within the district.
- Manages up to 3,600 logistics actions per month (First Deliveries, Drop Offs, In/Outbound, Exchanges and Bike handling), with up to 6 FTE logistics employees;
- Leads, coordinates and schedules the work of truck drivers and logistics operators;
- Schedules inbound product deliveries to the warehouse;
- Coordinates outbound loading of products and all transportation between warehouse and stores;
- Plans depot pickups and delivery to the warehouse;
- Oversees external product storage overflow locations and plans inbound and outbound transportation;
- Ensures timely delivery of the right product SKUs to the right locations, including B2B bulk deliveries;
- Plans the execution and contributes to the allocation decisions in order to deliver products to the target markets and customers (B2B and B2C);
- Manage the minimum stock levels of spare parts at the warehouse;
- Plans transportation outbound transportation of spare parts to the store.
- Organize “City Sweeps” to recover missing assets;
- Responsible accurate stock i.r.t. the system to organize stock counts and is owner of product movement tracking data.
Secondary vocational education working or thinking level
Background in logistics is desirable;
1-3 year of working experience;
Affinity with bikes, service and logistics;
Fluent in Danish and English.