Internship Paid & Social Media
Netherlands, Noord-Holland, Amsterdam (HQ)Internships
Hi, we are Swapfiets! 👋 The bicycle subscription where you are always assured of a working bicycle. Our mission? Making cities more livable and sustainable under the motto 'buy less, use more'.
Do you see a challenge instead of a problem? And are you ready for an acceleration in your career? Then you are ready for the Swapfiets adventure!
For our Marketing team we are looking for a: Paid & Social Media intern to help us achieve our goal of becoming the #1 micro-mobility brand in the world! Do you know how to bind the generation Z and Y with your Social & Content ideas? This internship might be just right for you.
We are looking for a Marketing Intern with a focus on getting new members excited about joining Swapfiets, but also making our current members (followers) even happier! You will support in planning/managing campaigns, analyzing content and researching market trends for both our organic social media and paid performance channels.
You have the craziest ideas for our social media content (pre: and can create them yourself!);
You support with the planning and publishing of social media posts & blogs;
You assist with the management of Meta (Facebook/Instagram) campaigns;
You analyze which content performs best to constantly improve performance;
You assist to keep track of the social media content calendar;
You support with influencer marketing & community management;
You gather data from performance campaigns for ongoing reporting;
You provide opinions and insights on A/B testing for creatives.
You assist with the management of Google Ad campaigns;
- Minimum HBO-working and thinking level;
- You live close to Amsterdam (and you have a student travel product);
- You are a true team player. With your help we will get Swapfiets to a higher level.
- You enjoy keeping on top of the latest social media features and tools;
- You are super enthusiastic and eager to learn;
- The word ‘deadline’ doesn’t scare you;
- You have an excellent eye for detail;
- Strong affinity with numbers and analytically driven;
- You are available for 5-6 months;
- You can start in February;
- You can work at least 32 hours per week.
What Swapfiets offers you
- Your own Swapfiets (lend-lease) 🚲!
- Internship compensation (400 euros a month);
- Gym Membership discount through OneFit & GoHealth;
- Lots of responsibility, challenging work, and friendly colleagues;
- Delicious lunch at the office for a small contribution;
- Learning programs developed by our L&D department;
- Lots of workshops and inspirational talks;
- One day off per year to do voluntary work paid by Swapfiets;
- Flexibility in working from home/ at our brand new (!) office at the Molukkenstraat in Amsterdam.
You can now directly apply for this vacancy.
As soon as we think: you've got what it takes to qualify for this position, our team will contact you to check some basic information and ask you about some of your previous successes related to the role.
Next, if we believe there is a match you will be invited for an interview with two of our team members.
Are you and Swapfiets still as enthusiastic at the end of the process? Then you will receive an offer to join the Swapfiets team!
Answer your questions
Do you have questions about this vacancy? Contact our recruiter via email@example.com. We are not interested in working together with recruitment agencies.