Internship Health, Safety and Environment
Netherlands, Noord-Holland, Amsterdam (HQ)Operations
Are you ready to join the blue tire movement?
Hi, we are Swapfiets! 👋 The bicycle subscription where you are always assured of a working bicycle. Our mission? Making cities more livable and sustainable under the motto 'buy less, use more'.
For our operational excellence team we are looking for Health, Safety and Environment (HSE) Intern to help us achieve our goal of becoming the #1 micro-mobility brand in the world!
In this role we are looking for a HSE intern with a passion for safety. Swapfiets is growing fast and we need someone who can help set up and implement the more safety standards. You will participate in creating and maintaining a high safety culture and making sure everyone at Swapfiets works safely and responsibly. Do you see a challenge instead of a problem? And are you ready for an acceleration in your career? Then you are ready for the Swapfiets adventure! 🚀
Monitoring and assessing hazardous and unsafe situations in Den Bosch Best Repair Center;
Build a warehousing set of rules for Den Bosch Best Repair Center;
Developing hands-on measures to ensure personnel safety;
Correct unsafe acts or conditions through the regular line of authority;
Participate in the investigation of accidents that have occurred;
Promotes safe practices at the workplace.
What Swapfiets offers you
An inside perspective of an international growing scale up!
Your own Swapfiets (lend-lease)
Internship Compensation (400 euro per month)
Awesome lunch in the HQ office for a small contribution
Freedom & Responsibility
Ambitious, young and enthusiastic colleagues within an international environment
Flexibility in working from home or in our brand new office in Amsterdam and In Den Bosch Best Repair Center.
Friday afternoon drinks with colleagues
Swapfiets grows with pace, an internship with us could be a nice start of an exciting Swapfiets career!
Higher vocational working and thinking level;
Preferably education on Health, Safety and Environment;
Creative and ready to think outside the box;
- Fluent in English (written and spoken);
- Are you living within 60min of Amsterdam or willing to relocate?
- Eager to get your hands dirty.
You can now directly apply for this vacancy.
- As soon as we think: you've got what it takes to qualify for this position, our recruitment team will contact you to check some basic information and ask you about some of your previous successes related to the role.
- Next, if we believe there is a match you will be invited for a first interview with some of the team members.
- Are you and Swapfiets still as enthusiastic at the end of the process? Then you will receive an offer to join the Swapfiets team!
Answer your questions
Do you have questions about this vacancy? Contact our recruiter via email@example.com. We are not interested in working together with recruitment agencies.