HR - Recruitment Internship
Nederland, Noord-Holland, AmsterdamInternships
Are you ready to join the blue tire movement?
Hi, we are Swapfiets! 👋 The bicycle subscription where you are always assured of a working bicycle. Our mission? Making cities more livable and sustainable under the motto 'buy less, use more'.
Do you see a challenge instead of a problem? And are you ready for an acceleration in your career? Then you are ready for the Swapfiets adventure!
For our People & Culture team we are looking for a fulltime: HR & Recruitment Intern who will help us in becoming the best data driven and candidate focused recruitment team!
During your internship at Swapfiets at the head office in Amsterdam, you will have the opportunity to develop yourself on various HR and recruitment topics. For example, you will be involved in promoting internal growth opportunities within Swapfiets. Next to that you will take on a piece of HR administration to onboard new colleagues. Interested in stimulating and updating our referral program? Of course! There is room for that! Furthermore, you will also work independently to fill a number of vacancies. Let us know what your wishes are! Our mission is to make you the HR-Recruitment young professional of the future!
This is how you reach your goal
- You help us write and publish vacancy texts on the right channels and you also think carefully about how we can reach the different target groups.
- You assess the various applications that come in.
- You will actively search (source) for the right candidates for various vacancies.
- You do the first (telephone) interviews with candidates and schedule the interviews.
- You support in scheduling job interviews with the involved managers/team members for various positions.
- You answer questions in our recruitment inbox.
- You have close contact with the hiring managers so that you know exactly what they are looking for.
- You help to optimize our ATS system and ensure an excellent candidate experience.
- You keep our career pages up to date (LinkedIn, Glassdoor, Indeed, etc).
- You think along how we can offer a great service to applicants in all Swapfiets countries.
- You help with ongoing projects within the HR & recruitment team, such as reactivating the referral program and stimulating career opportunities.
- You are in your third or fourth year of your HBO/WO study (preferably in the direction of HR) and you are looking for a challenging internship next to your studies;
- You live close to Amsterdam and you have a student travel product;
- You can work at least 4 days a week (Mondays and Thursdays from the office);
- You are available from February for a minimum of 5 months;
- You speak fluent English, in addition German, French or Dutch is an advantage;
- You are motivated to hire even more great employees with us;
- You are structured, proactive and can work independently.
What Swapfiets offers you
- Your own Swapfiets (lend-lease) 🚲!
- Internship compensation (400 euros a month);
- Gym Membership discount through OneFit & GoHealth;
- Lots of responsibility, challenging work, and friendly colleagues;
- Delicious lunch at the office for a small contribution;
- Learning programs developed by our L&D department;
- Lots of workshops and inspirational talks;
- One day off per year to do voluntary work paid by Swapfiets;
- Flexibility in working from home and our office at the Molukkenstraat in Amsterdam.
You can now directly apply for this vacancy.
As soon as we think: you've got what it takes to qualify for this position, our team will contact you to check some basic information and ask you about some of your previous successes related to the role.
Next, if we believe there is a match you will be invited for an interview with two of our team members.
Are you and Swapfiets still as enthusiastic at the end of the process? Then you will receive an offer to join the Swapfiets team!
Answer your questions
Do you have questions about this vacancy? Contact our recruiter via firstname.lastname@example.org. We are not interested in working together with recruitment agencies.