Crafter Driver - Den Bosch
Netherlands, Zuid-Holland, Den HoornWarehouse & Logistics
You make sure all bikes that are delivered are stored in the right place in our Warehouse. How? By moving crates with 12 bikes to the right location with the help of a truck. And we can assure you, you might lift them to amazing heights! That is why it is important you know how to handle a truck. Are you ready to supply our new warehouse with as many bikes as it can store? For our warehouse in Den Hoorn we look for a Crafter Driver for 32 hours to join the team! 🚲
- You move bikes from the warehouse with a Volkswagen Crafter to our 4 different store locations (The Hague, Rotterdam, Leiden and Delft)
- Being responsible, you take good care of the Crafter
- You keep the Warehouse clean by moving the crates to the right location and by sweeping around every now and then
- You have a passion for bikes and when your work with the Crafter is done, you help our mechanics with their bikes
- Participate with City Sweeps
- You know how to make our Warehouse even more efficient, and when you have a great idea, you share this with our Warehouse District Manager
- You have a Driver's License B (Driver's License C would be a bonus ;-))
- You have some driving experience and feel comfortable maneuvering through traffic
- As a busy bee, you don’t like to wait for assignments - If you have nothing to do, you find something and help out at the Warehouse
- Communicating fluent in English and/ or Dutch is no problem for you
- You’re available 32 hours per week
- Your own Swapfiets (lend-lease) 🚲!
- Lots of responsibility, challenging work, and friendly colleagues
- 37 holidays
- Travel allowance (if you live more than 11 km away from the location, otherwise you’ll just use your Swapfiets, right.. 😎?)
- We offer you a young dynamic environment
- Good working atmosphere and nice colleagues
- Good coffee!
- Team buildings and BBQ’s
- a salary between 1,720€ - 1,850€
Are you joining us? Then your growth path could look like this:
At Swapfiets, we don’t only value a sustainable footprint, but also a sustainable career for our colleagues. We offer you the opportunity to develop yourself within our organisation in the direction that suits you!
You join the professional track or leadership track where you can develop yourself into a senior/master level, into a team lead or specialist position in our operations 💪.
You can now directly apply for this vacancy.
- We review your application within 5 working days
- Our recruitment team might contact you, to ask some follow-up questions about your application
- This is followed by a trial day including a short interview, to see what your capabilities are and if there is a click
- Are you and Swapfiets still as enthusiastic at the end of the process? Then you will receive an offer to join the Swapfiets team!