Crafter Driver (Category B) - Amsterdam
Amsterdam, Noord-Holland, NetherlandsWarehouse & Logistics
Are you ready to join the blue tire movement?
We are Swapfiets: the bike membership. Started in 2014, started scaling in 2017 and are currently active in more than 70 cities, across 9 different countries. We are on a mission to lead the movement to more liveable cities across Europe. Currently we have over 240.000 members on a blue tire.
Do you have a driving licence and do you like to be on the road all day? Then you might be the person we are looking for!
From our warehouse in Amsterdam we deliver Swapfiets bicycles to our retail locations in the region. This is done by several trucks, for which we are looking for a driver.
- Acts as a delivery and transportation professional in warehouses that have a continuous inbound and outbound flow of Bikes and Light-Electric-Vehicles
- Takes care of the logistics of the Bike/Light-Electric-Vehicles between the warehouse and the store locations
- Loads and unloads the Truck
- Keeps the vehicle representative (holding tools complete, cleaning and washing the truck)
- Execution of City Sweeps
- Supports logistics tasks under the guidance of the Logistics Lead and Logistics Operator
What Swapfiets offers you
- 37 holidays!
- Your own Swapfiets (lend-lease) 🚲
- A pension plan and a discount on your health insurance
- Lots of responsibility, challenging work, and friendly colleagues
- Our facilities: canteen with fresh coffee and fruit, dressing room with locker
- Informal get-together on Friday afternoon, BBQ/team getaway and other fun activities
- One day off per year to do voluntary work paid by Swapfiets
- Travel allowance (if you live more than 11 km away from the warehouse, otherwise you’ll just use your Swapfiets, right.. 😎?)
- Onefit for Business arrangement (to promote your healthy lifestyle!)
- Learning programs developed by our L&D department
- A salary between €2.250 - 2.377 + holiday money
- Elementary knowledge working & thinking level
- At least 1 year of working experience
- At least 2 years driving experience
- Experience with driving in a van or delivery truck
- Understandable in English and/or local language
You can now directly apply for this vacancy.
- Our recruitment team might contact you, to ask some follow-up questions about your application
- This is followed by a trial day at the warehouse to see what your capabilities are and if there is a click :)
- Are you and Swapfiets still as enthusiastic at the end of the process? Then you will receive an offer to join the Swapfiets team!