Brand Activation Manager
As our Brand Activation & Performance Marketing Manager you are responsible across 4 countries to develop & execute brand activations on- and offline. With over 155.000 active subscriptions and counting, our company grows bigger and bigger every day. You will contribute to this growth by leading our local brand activation marketeers in Belgium, Germany, Denmark and the Netherlands. For each country, these give substance to the local offline activations, the promotion of global brand initiatives, the implementation of social media strategy and PR strategy. In addition you head-up our performance marketing team that drives our awareness & conversions across the 4 countries we operate.
You will be in charge of our Brand Activation Marketeers in Belgium, Germany, Denmark and the Netherlands and head-up 2 performance marketeers at HQ. You will lead this team of 6 to get the best out of them, build the Swapfiets brand and to unlock the growth potential of Swapfiets. Together you translate the brand strategy and campaigns designed by our Brand Marketing team, into local successes.
- As mentioned above, you will be in charge of our local Brand Activation Marketeers & Performance marketeers. It will be up to you to make them grow further;
- Thanks to your Brand Activation strategy, rigorous implementation and great ideas everybody will bike with an iconic blue tire in no time!
- You draft the Brand Activation planning together with your team, analyse the results and report your findings to the Commercial Director;
- Together with your performance marketing team you develop an awesome strategy that drives online brand awareness and conversions across all target groups, countries & initiatives;
- You develop, implement, and continuously improve a data-driven performance marketing structure that enables us to attract more valuable customers;
- You will be the focal point to ensure that we translate global initiatives into success in each country;
- All together, your mission will be to build a global and unified brand by implementing campaigns and attaining more registration and brand awareness.
- You are a proven manager and a leader for your team. By coaching and setting a good example you bring your peers to the next level;
- You have 6-10 years of experience in marketing, activation & a solid understanding of online marketing;
- You have the ability to multitask, be detailed oriented while meeting tight deadlines under pressure;
- You are able to perform under pressure and ambiguity;
- You will be responsible for analysing and adjusting the different channels and propositions;
- You are comfortable taking the lead in world wide implementations in the field of brand and revenue growth initiatives;
- You can bridge the cultural differences in teams & in external communication;
- Your communication skills are on top of the rock, meaning you have a lot of experience with stakeholder management;
- Comfortable working in flexible working hours and frequent travelling;
- You are flexible. Like a captain at sea, you know how to handle sudden changes, but always keep an eye on the destination.