Bike Mechanic Lead Groningen
Can you patch a bike tire in your sleep? Are you someone who doesn't see problems, only possibilities? Do you like to organize a workplace in the most efficient way possible? If you're looking for a good job in a fast growing scale-up: then don't look any further!
- Acts as the Bike Mechanic team foreman;
- Leads a team of 5 - 10 bike mechanics;
- Repairs, checks, and fixes bikes following Swapfiets standards;
- Prepares new bikes and make them roadworthy;
- Delivers on the Swapfiets quality promise;
- Stock control of bicycles and bicycle parts;
- Supports colleagues regarding technical aspects of bike repairing.
- You have at least 2 years of working experience as a supervisor;
- You have experience with (professional) bicycle repairs;
- You are a certified bike mechanic from a recognized place of education (preferred);
- You have affinity with bikes and service;
- You have an eye for detail and are a bit of a perfectionist;
- You can work independently but also as a part of the mechanics team;
- You are fluent in English and local language;
- There is no bike you can not fix!