Bike Mechanic, Glostrup
Can you patch a bike tire in your sleep? Are you the kind of person who doesn't see problems, only possibilities? If you're looking for a full-time job in a fast growing start-up - then don't look any further! We have
the job for you!
How do you succeed in the job?
- Repairs, checks, and fixes bikes following Swapfiets standards;
- Prepares new bikes and make them roadworthy;
- Preventive maintenance of bicycles.
- Adher to the Swapfiets quality promise;
- Stock control of bicycles and bicycle parts;
- Supports colleagues regarding technical aspects of bike repairing;
- Loading and unloading bikes from the truck;
- Digital record keeping of repairs.
Who are you
- You have at least 1-2 years experience as a bike mechanic;
- You have good bike-technical skills;
- You have affinity with bikes and service of bikes;
- You are careful and have an eye for detail and are a bit of a perfectionist;
- You can work independently but also as a part of the mechanics team;
- There is no bike you cannot fix;
- You are fluent in Danish and preferably also in English.
The workplace is in Brøndby, close to Glostrup Station.