Logistics Lead Paris
Swapfiets is a classic start-up story, started by 3 students, who imagined that the bicycle world could be re-invented. No more worries about a broken bike or expensive repairs, but a subscription to a bike that always works. They started in Delft, The Netherlands, and over the course of the past years we have expanded to 7 countries and are available in more than 50 cities!
As the Logistics Lead you will be responsible for the coordination of the truck drivers in our new markets; France, Italy, the UK and Spain. You will be handling all the daily logistics processes between the warehouses and stores in these countries. With you as the logistics lead our blue tires are everywhere!
- Leads, coordinates and schedules the work of truck drivers;
- Schedules inbound product deliveries to the warehouse;
- Coordinates outbound loading of products and all transportation between warehouse and stores;
- Plans depot pickups and delivery to the warehouse;
- Oversees external product storage overflow locations and plans inbound and outbound transportation;
- Ensures timely delivery of the right product SKUs to the right locations;
- Responsible to manage the minimum stock levels of spare parts at the warehouse;
- Plans transportation outbound transportation of spare parts to the store.
- Organize “City Sweeps” to recover missing assets;
- Responsible to organize stock counts and is owner of product movement tracking data.
- Back-up for central logistics processes such as HOK intakes and distribution centre logistics;
- Secondary vocational education working or thinking level;
- Background in logistics is desirable;
- 1 -3 year of working experience;
- Affinity with bikes, service and logistics;
- Fluent in English and French and if you also speak Italian and Spanish we couldn't be happier!
Fulltime gross monthly salary € 1.900,- to €2.100,- based on experience