Global Warehouse & Logistics Manager
You will be part of the Operations Team and will be reporting to the Director of Operations. You will have a team of 3 people reporting directly to you consisting of a Logistics Planner, Facilities & Renovation Manager and a Continuous Improvement Lead, plus functionally lead the District Warehouse Managers.
This is how you reach your goal
- Leads the supply chain process from the bikes (excluding factory) to all the stores and all products (excluding Central DC) to ensure an optimal balance between product supply and consumer demand;
- Owns the effective, efficient and safe operations of all warehouses including 'inbound', 'repair process flow' and ‘outbound’;
- Provides input to the strategy and all processes for a scalable warehouse approach that further optimizes the Swapfiets Supply Chain offense;
- Manages Real Estate and CAPEX budget with Team Facilities & Renovations to upgrade / build / renovate real estate for both warehouses and retail according to the standard;
- Drives the continuous improvement mindset in all warehouses and ensures operating discipline to work according to standard operating procedures.
- Manages and develops the Operations Team at HQ and leads the district managers warehouse functionally.
THIS MAKES YOU BETTER THAN GOOD
- Higher vocational or academic working and thinking level on a supply chain/logistics level;
- Supply chain experience 7-10 years;
- Managing experience in an international setting 3+ years;
- Fluent in English and local language.
- P&L warehousing fixed cost;
- Days sales inventory;
- Quality & repair efficiency;
- Stock accuracy & broken ratio.