Territory Manager Belgium & the Netherlands
Description du Poste
You will lead our most mature market, Belgium and the Netherlands. You’ll be reporting to the Director of Consumer Direct and to the Director of Operations. Your goal is to make Swapfiets from a successful scale-up into a dominant micro-mobility player in the Territory and turn the countries even more blue. This means developing the maturity of the organisation, organizing for bigger scale, and leading the cross-functional team to get everybody in the Netherlands and Belgium on a Swapfiets.
- You will be the one that develops Swapfiets in the territory of the Netherlands and Belgium;
- You will be managing the P&L/budget of Swapfiets in your territory and reports the performance back to Director Operations & Direct to Consumer;
- Translating the Swapfiets strategy into an executional Territory strategy by defining performance targets and strategy objectives.
- Adjusting the global Swapfiets plans to local relevance; because not every country is the same;
- Maintaining contact with local external stakeholders and you will represent Swapfiets in the country as well as safeguard compliance within the legal framework;
- You will be leading the District Managers Field & Store and District Managers Warehouse and cross functionally the Brand Manager, the Customer Service Manager & the HR advisor of the territory:
- Ensures HQ guidelines and standards are followed and adapted when needed;
- Safeguards efficient and smooth operations, high customer satisfaction, and enablement of growth;
- Ensures effective people steering & development.
- Higher vocational or academic working- and thinking level;
- 10-15 years of relevant work experience;
- 5-7 years of managerial experience;
- Able to switch between strategic and operational level;
- Affinity with retail, warehousing, logistics, bikes and service;
- Excellent in English and Dutch; if you also speak French we are more than happy!
- Turnover Territory;
- EBITDA Territory;
- Delta growth (enablement);
- NPS/Customer feedback score;
- Broken Ratio;
- Customer lifetime value.