Store & Field Lead Haarlem
Descripción del trabajo
You are the lubricating oil that makes sure that the chain runs smoothly. You ensure that our customers experience our amazing service every day. You are a frontrunner when it comes to delivering service and you teach your team by example. You are a leader and you like to enthuse people around you. When shit hits the fan you are also able to handle problems in the store or on our Swapcars, a Swapper who overslept or an unexpected snowstorm. You know how to sell our amazing products and you make sure our customers leave with what they want, no exceptions.
This is how you reach your goal
- You are responsible for the daily store & field management in your city;
- You will work 80% of the time in the Swapfiets store or field and deliver outstanding service;
- You will manage a small team of Swappers & Store Heroes and train them to deliver uniform and awesome experience to our members while driving customer basket value;
- You hire these Swappers & Store Heroes yourself and create their contracts together with HR;
- You ensure that the Swappers & Store Heroes have a sweet spot in your well-functioning and motivated team;
- You take care of the on-boarding and off-boarding of the new Swappers & Store Heroes and think along to make this process even more epic;
- You are the face of the Swapfiets Store & Field service in your region and ultimately provide the epic service to our customers;
- You are the link between the Swappers & Store Heroes, our members and the District Manager Store & Field.
Requisitos de empleo
This makes you better than good
- You previously worked with a team of young part-timers and you get a lot of energy from that (1-3 years);
- You preferably have a network of local enthusiasts who you convince to come and work at Swapfiets;
- You’ve got an amazing customer focus and know how to put a smile on our members’ faces;
- You get energy by being in contact with our members and helping them in the best way possible;
- You do not like to end your day until your schedule is tight and smooth and everyone knows where he/she stands;
- You prefer to work independently and can therefore make the right decisions;
- You feel good about your day when every member got the service they deserved and your team worked hard and was motivated to.
- With your help everybody knows what to do, you always communicate clearly and honestly;
- You’re always thinking about what’s best for the customer and how your Swappers can work best;
- You are also the one who turns off the bike lights in the street when someone has forgotten this.