Senior Bike Mechanic London
Reino Unido, , LondonWarehouse & Logistics
Swapfiets was founded in 2014 by three technical students in Delft, the Netherlands. It is one of those concepts, you wish you would have come up with yourself: for a fixed monthly fee, you get a bicycle. We make sure it will always work. If your bike breaks down, you can call e-mail, app or even Whatsapp us, and we will come to you, wherever you are in your city. This epic service is delivered within a day. Are you ready to be part of this success?
Join the London team!
Swapfiets London is one of the newest markets we operate in. After actively serving London residents for over months we have gained over 1,500 customers and expect this growth to continue even more rapidly. Due to this growth we are looking for a senior mechanic to service and repair the bikes we get back!
- Repair, check, and fix our bikes and e-products following Swapfiets standards;
- Fixing complex repair problems;
- Prepare our bikes and e-products and make them roadworthy;
- Support colleagues regarding (complex) technical aspects of bike repairing;
- Support team to ensure good data entry quality at HQ;
- Assistance with loading and unloading the vehicle as well as truck deliveries;
- Close cooperation with the store and warehouse team so that everything is running smoothly at all times
- You have at least 3 years relevant working experience as a bike mechanic
- You are a certified bike mechanic (preferred but not necessary)
- You have knowledge of SHIMANO Steps E bike systems (we also provide training)
- You can work independently but also as a part of the mechanics team
- You work responsibly and are reliable
- You are proactive and help where needed
- Someone who can work on initiative and act accordingly
- 37,5 hours full time contract
- 28 days annual leave (incl. bank holidays)
- £23,000 - £ 27,000 per year, depending on your experience
- Your own Swapfiets!
- A young company with many progression opportunities
- Flexible working hours
- Pension scheme
- You will be reporting to the Warehouse and Logistics Manager