Customer Service Employee German speaking
Países Bajos, Isla Norfolk, Amsterdam (HQ)Customer Service
Swapfiets is a mobility subscription scale-up making its way to serve new members everywhere.. We consider ourselves to be a service company first and a mobility company second. As a customer service employee you are the first point of contact with your members and thus the face (or voice) of our company. As a customer service employee you like to go the extra mile to make people smile. You are enthusiastic and service oriented. Our members get in contact with you via phone, Whatsapp, Facebook or email.
This is how you reach your goal
- You speak fluent German and English;
- You are enthusiastic and a team player;
- You have experience in a service oriented environment;
- You like to be part of a fast growing company;
- You are solution oriented and will go out of your way to make our members happy;
- You can multitask and you learn quickly.
- You are able to work from Amsterdam at our Headquarters;
- You are full-time or parttime available from Monday to Sunday (16 - 38 hours a week);
- You’ve got some service oriented job experience;
- You are motivated to help growing the level of customer service within your country;
- You’re able to think outside the box to make our members happy;
- You are also the one who turns off the bike lights in the street when someone has forgotten this.
What Swapfiets offers you
Your own Swapfiets (lend-lease) 🚲!
A pension plan and a discount on your health insurance
Lots of responsibility, challenging work, and friendly colleagues
Delicious lunch at the office for a small contribution
Onefit for Business arrangement (to promote your healthy lifestyle!)
Learning programs developed by our L&D department
Lots of workshops and inspirational talks
One day off per year to do voluntary work paid by Swapfiets