Descripción del trabajo
As the Recruiter/Talent Acquisition Specialist for our headquarters in Amsterdam you will be the one who is responsible for making the text you are reading now super catchy, so we will attract the best talent! You will be working closely with the HR team and mostly with the Recruitment, Reward and OD consultant and our hiring managers. You will implement the recruitment processes for all the Hiring Managers at Swapfiets worldwide. But even more important; you are the one with original ideas and strategies to make sure that the talent we will hire will help us reach our goal to become the #1 micro-mobility brand in the world!
- Responsible for recruiting, selecting and hiring employees for Swapfiets HQ; including our Digital vacancies;
- Actively sourcing candidates for relevant roles on LinkedIn and other platforms;
- Setting up a talent acquisition strategy with hiring managers for relevant roles;
- Responsible for setting up the employer branding of Swapfiets;
- Using the right sourcing mix for the different job families;
- Using recruitment metrics to develop a Talent Acquisition strategy;
- Writing and publishing (new) vacancy texts based on the role descriptions;
- Conducting interviews together with the Hiring Managers and relevant employees;
- Executing and optimizing our global recruitment process; we want to make sure that our recruitment process is on top of the rock in all of our countries;
- Providing managers and peers with recruitment training;
- Supporting vacancies in gathering additional candidates through social media or other channels;
- Supporting local HR with the recruitment process.
Requisitos de empleo
- Higher vocational working and thinking level;
- 3-5 years of relevant working experience, preferably in a fast growing organisation;
- Able to switch between strategic and operational tasks;
- Knowledge of ATS systems;
- Excellent in English and Dutch;
- Experience with/open to new cultures and ways of thinking since you will be working closely with our international HR team!