Bike Mechanic Lead - Mainz/Wiesbaden (m/w/d)
Can you patch a bike tire in your sleep? Are you someone who doesn't see problems, only possibilities? Do you like to organize a workplace in the most efficient way possible? If you're looking for a good job in a fast growing scale-up: then don't look any further!
- You will be the technical support for your team: you teach them the tricks of the trade and get to know our products;
- You will support your team: you ensure that your team develops further, you celebrate team achievements, etc;
- You are the point of contact for your team of bike mechanics;
- You help with the maintenance, repair and control of the bikes;
- You ensure that the repairs carried out are digitally entered into the system;
- You are responsible for stock control of bicycles and parts;
- You ensure that the quality promise of Swapfiets is kept.
- You are a certified bike mechanic from a recognized place of education (preferred) and have at least 1 year of relevant work experience as a bike mechanic;
- You have at least 1 year of work experience as a co-operating (bike mechanics) foreman;
- You have affinity with bikes and service;
- You have an eye for detail and are a bit of a perfectionist;
- You live in Vienna;
- You can work independently but also as a part of the mechanics team;
- You are fluent in English and German;
- There is no bike you can not fix!