B2B & Partnership Manager Belgium & Netherlands
Swapfiets is a classic start-up story, started by 3 students, who imagined that the bicycle world could be re-invented. No more worries about a broken bike or expensive repairs, but a subscription to a bike that always works. They started in Delft, The Netherlands, and over the course of the past years we have expanded to 7 countries and are available in more then 50 cities!
As the B2B & Partnership Manager of Swapfiets you will be the account manager for clients in the BNL territory and work closely with Sales Support, Marketing, Territory Managers & District Managers. You will close all the deals, optimise the B2B processes and get everyone in Belgium and the Netherlands on a Swapfiets and make sure that we reach our goal and become the #1 micro-mobility brand in the world!
- Account manager for the growing the B2B business in the BNL Territory;
- Developing the B2C business by closing partnerships with relevant partners.
- Selling the Swapfiets propositions using solid arguments to prospective customers
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Define and reach out to customer leads through cold calling
- Build lead lists and qualify prospects.
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments (see key stakeholders)
- Also responsible for miscellaneous business development projects to optimize the B2B processes.
- Academic working and thinking level;
- 3-5 years of working experience in sales or project management;
- Excellent in English, Dutch and preferably French;
- Good communication & negotiation skills;
- Excellent in prioritizing, time management and organizational skills;
- Go getter mentality;
- Flexible, willing to travel.