Warehouse Lead Lyon
As Warehouse Lead you are responsible for the daily operations in our Warehouse in Lyon. You are the point of contact for the mechanics in the Warehouse and are therefore also responsible for the optimal functioning of your team. But also the operation will function optimally, with you as a manager the Warehouse will run so smoothly!
- Acts as the Mechanic team foreman and supports colleagues regarding technical aspects of Bike/Light-Electric-Vehicle repairing for a team of mechanics.
- Team performance on output
- Quality control output of individual
- Training Bike/Light-Electric-Vehicle mechanics
- OSR training of swappers/shoppers
- Attends Bike/Light-Electric-Vehicle talks
- Distribute Bike/Light-Electric-Vehicles among Bike/Light-Electric-Vehicle mechanics
- Prepares, repairs, checks, and fixes Bike/Light-Electric-Vehicles following Swapfiets standards
- Oversees inbound unloading of inventory Bike/Light-Electric-Vehicles deliveries to the warehouse;
- Coordinates all outbound loading of Bike/Light-Electric-Vehicles and all transportation between warehouse, hub, stores and vehicles directly loading at warehouse;
- Coordinates all transportation between depot and warehouse;
- Administrates all transfers of Bike/Light-Electric-Vehicles;
- Organizes the flow through the warehouse (including triage in store and warehouse) and coordinates other employees in the warehouse;
- Owns all supporting conditions in the warehouse to ensure warehouse can work safe and effectively (safety, work clothing, lockers etc.);
- Coordinates working schedules of Truck drivers, mechanics and preppers
- Support team to ensure good data entry quality in repair database.
- Secondary vocational working and thinking level;
- 1 - 3 years of relevant working experience
- Preferably 1 year managerial experience;
- Affinity with bikes, logistic and warehouse;
- Bike mechanic certificate a plus;
- Fluent in English and French.
Fulltime gross monthly salary € 2.220,-