HR - Learning & Development Internship
Netherlands, Noord-Holland, Amsterdam (HQ)Internships
Hi, we are Swapfiets! 👋 The bicycle subscription where you are always assured of a working bicycle. Our mission? Making cities more livable and sustainable under the motto 'buy less, use more'.
Do you see a challenge instead of a problem? And are you ready for an acceleration in your career? Then you are ready for the Swapfiets adventure!
As our HR - Learning & Development Intern you will be part of our People Experience team; the team responsible for training and development, employee experience, performance management & Office, Travel & Events. I know, it’s a lot! And that’s why we need you!
You will play a key role in:
Optimising the inflow and outflow of our Swapfiets colleagues, worldwide;
Development and support of learning & development;
Making Swapfiets an awesome place to work!
Preparing, improving and running the onboarding & offboarding experience;
Supporting the organization and preparing for our awesome trainings and learning journeys for both our operational as HQ staff;
Supporting the organization of internal global on- & offline events ;
Initiating, creating and supporting engagement initiatives around the organization based on our Engagement data.
- Bachelor student at University or University of applied science (preferably in Human Resources);
- You are a planning & organizational talent;
- Creative and ready to think outside the box;
- Fluent in English (written and spoken)
- Are you living within 60min of Amsterdam or willing to relocate?
- Pre: Affinity and/or experience with graphic design, video editing and copywriting.
- Eager to get your hands dirty; after all, our core business is swapping bikes!
What we offer:
- An inside perspective of an international growing scale up!
- Your own Swapfiets (lend-lease) 🚲!
- Internship Compensation (400 euro per month)
- Awesome lunch in the office for a small contribution
- Freedom & Responsibility
- Ambitious, young and enthusiastic colleagues within an international environment
- Flexibility in working from home or in our brand new office in Amsterdam.
- Friday afternoon drinks with colleagues
- Swapfiets grows with pace, an internship with us could be a nice start of an exciting Swapfiets career!
You can now directly apply for this vacancy:
- As soon as we think you've got what it takes to qualify for this position, our team will contact you to check some basic information and ask you about some of your previous successes related to the role.
- Next, if we believe there is a match you will be invited for an interview with two of our team members.
- Are you and Swapfiets still as enthusiastic at the end of the process? Then you will receive an offer to join the Swapfiets team!
Don’t hesitate and apply immediately! If you have any questions; please contact our colleague Dimitra on firstname.lastname@example.org