Head of B2B & Partnerships
Netherlands, Noord-Holland, Amsterdam (HQ)Consumer Direct
Hi, we are Swapfiets! 👋 The bicycle subscription where you are always assured of a working bicycle.
Our mission? Making cities more livable and sustainable under the motto 'buy less, use more'. Do you see a challenge instead of a problem? And are you ready for an acceleration in your career? Then you are ready for the Swapfiets adventure! 🚀
Your main goal is to create more robust and scalable B2B processes to enable further growth in the B2B market. This will require project management and stakeholder management skills. You will liaise with all stakeholders to standardize, automate and optimize the B2B processes. You will work closely with the Tech, Operations, Finance, Product and Marketing teams within Swapfiets to standardize and improve the way of working and allow continued growth.
In parallel, you will coach your team of account managers and customer support agents to close new deals and to provide professional service to existing clients. You will create strategies and plans to tap into new industries (e.g. facilitating meal,- and grocery delivery companies) and to eventually expand to new countries. Your main objective is to increase the number of B2B subscriptions.
Via Swapfiets' B2B proposition, all types of companies can offer Swapfiets to their employees, whether they are delivery riders or lawyers. So they can reduce CO2 emission while staying fit, healthy and out of traffic. Together we lead the movement towards more livable cities.
In this role you will become responsible for defining the strategy, annual plan and budget for B2B and Partnerships. Next to that you will be responsible for an international team of 12 dedicated go-getters that develop the B2B business. Additionally you will focus on diverse creative business development ideas, to grow the number of Swapfiets members and become the #1 micro-mobility brand in the world!
- Determine the changes that are needed to make the B2B process more scalable.
- Optimize and standardize the B2B processes.
- Closely work together with internal Swapfiets stakeholders such as Tech, Operations, Product, Marketing and Finance to create robust B2B processes and ways of working.
- Managing an international team of Account Managers and Sales Support for the growing the B2B business.
- Coaching the the team to sell the Swapfiets B2B propositions to prospective customers and establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships.
- Responsible to the the strategy of B2B including annual plans.
- Determining a strategy for the Delivery market.
- Driving projects to allow further growth for B2B.
- Academic working and thinking level;
- 3-5 years of working experience in sales and/or project management;
- Excellent in English, Dutch. Additional language skills are preferred;
- Good communication & negotiation skills;
- Great change management, project management and stakeholder management skills;
- Excellent in prioritizing, time management and organizational skills;
- Go getter mentality;
- Flexible, willing to travel.
What Swapfiets offers you
Your own Swapfiets (lend-lease) 🚲!
32 vacation days (that’s right, next to 25 vacation days you can use your 7 Swap days as you please)
A solid pension plan and a discount on your health insurance
MacBook or a Windows laptop (what you prefer)
Lots of responsibility, challenging work, and friendly colleagues
Travel allowance (if you live more than 11 km away from the office, otherwise you’ll just use your Swapfiets, right.. 😎?)
Delicious lunch at the office for a small contribution
Onefit for Business arrangement (to promote your healthy lifestyle!)
Learning programs developed by our L&D department
Lots of workshops and inspirational talks
One day off per year to do voluntary work paid by Swapfiets
Flexibility in working from home/ at our brand new (!) office at the Molukkenstraat.
You can now directly apply for this vacancy.
As soon as we think: you've got what it takes to qualify for this position, someone from the team will contact you to check some basic information and ask you about some of your previous successes related to the role.
Next, you will be invited for a first job interview with the team.
Still positive? Then a second interview follows.
Are you and Swapfiets still as enthusiastic at the end of the process? Then you will receive an offer to join the Swapfiets team!