Customer Service Employee French Speaking
Netherlands, Noord-Holland, AmsterdamCustomer Service
Are you ready for your Swapfiets adventure?
Hi, we are Swapfiets! 👋 The bicycle subscription where you are always assured of a working bicycle.
Our mission? Making cities more livable and sustainable under the motto 'buy less, use more'.
Do you see a challenge instead of a problem? And are you ready for an acceleration in your career? Then you are ready for the Swapfiets adventure!
As our Customer Service Employee you'll be responsible for a smooth service process for our French speaking customers. At Swapfiets you will be the friend that someone calls when they are in need of service. Maybe someone is having issues with their tires, chain or saddle. Or maybe they want an upgrade to one of our e-bikes? You will be there to help them at all times!
We consider ourselves to be a service company first and a mobility company second. As a customer service employee you are the first point of contact with our members and thus the face and voice of our company. As a customer service employee you like to go the extra mile to make people smile. You are enthusiastic and service oriented. Our members get in contact with you via phone, Whatsapp, Facebook or email. We work without call-scripts, so it is up to you how you handle our tickets.
Would you like to work within one of the fastest growing organizations in Europe and would you like to contribute to a sustainable future? Then you have come to the right place at Swapfiets!
Want to make sure the rest of Europe will cycle on blue tires in the future? 🚲 Then read on!
This is how you reach your goal
- You speak fluent French and English;
- You are enthusiastic and a team player;
- Helping people makes you smile;
- You like to be part of a fast growing company;
- You are solution oriented and will go out of your way to make our members happy;
- You can multitask and you learn quickly.
- You are able to work from Amsterdam at our Headquarters;
- You are 32 - 40 hours available;
- You are available on Saturdays and evening shifts until 20h;
- You have some service oriented job experience;
- You’re able to think outside the box to make our members happy;
- You are also the one who turns off the bike lights in the street when someone has forgotten this.
What Swapfiets offers you
Your own Swapfiets (lend-lease) 🚲!
A pension plan and a discount on your health insurance
Lots of responsibility, challenging work, and friendly colleagues
Travel allowance (if you live more than 11 km away from the office, otherwise you’ll just use your Swapfiets, right.. 😎?)
Delicious lunch at the office for a small contribution
Onefit for Business arrangement, to promote your healthy lifestyle!
Learning programs developed by our Learning &Development department
Workshops and inspirational talks
One day off per year to do voluntary work paid by Swapfiets