B2B Sales Support NL & BE (PT/FT)
Netherlands, Noord-Holland, Amsterdam (HQ)Consumer Direct
Are you ready for your Swapfiets adventure?
Hi, we are Swapfiets! 👋 The bicycle subscription where you are always assured of a working bicycle. Our mission? Making cities more livable and sustainable under the motto 'buy less, use more'. Then you're ready for the Swapfiets adventure!
It's our goal to get even more companies and therefore people on our Swapfiets and that is why we are looking for a new Sales Support employee B2B. It will be your goal to actively expand our client base while giving epic service to our existing customers.
The sales support department consists of a young and vibrant team consisting of 4 colleagues at HQ and 2 in Germany. You will be our first point of contact for handling incoming leads and giving epic service. All whilst keeping our (financial) administration and delivery schedules orderly and up-to-date. Furthermore you will assist with outbound sales and projects to improve our processes.
- Supportive is your middle name; you enjoy helping our customers and can service them in both English and Dutch, via phone or email
- You send out contracts;
- You're a real planner, together with the operations team, you will make sure that the bikes are delivered at the right place and time
- You schedule appointments like on site repairs, exchanges, first deliveries or pick-ups, sometimes up to 50 at a time;
- You answer questions about invoices and can correct them if needed;
- You handle mutations in our system for accounts, bikes, appointments & payment details;
- You develop a basic knowledge of accounting to make sure our own accounting is on point;
- Your commercial attitude ensures that you don’t miss an opportunity to acquire new leads or generate more sales through aftercare.
- You have at least one year of working experience;
- Whilst reading this you have already become excited to start helping companies and their employees get on their new Swapfiets;
- You are customer friendly and are willing to go the extra mile to service our clients;
- You have some experience in a service oriented environment
- You are fluent in Dutch, English;
- You can handle responsibility and feel responsible for the complete B2B process;
- You work neatly and orderly;
- Stress is a word you don’t know; you perform better under pressure;
- You’re a team player; because you know that, with a good (and fun!) team, you achieve more!
NOTE: This role is based in Amsterdam HQ.
What Swapfiets offers you
Your own Swapfiets (lend-lease) 🚲!
37 vacation days (for a fulltime contract)
A pension plan and a discount on your health insurance
MacBook or a Windows laptop (what you prefer)
Lots of responsibility, challenging work, and friendly colleagues
Travel allowance (if you live more than 11 km away from the office, otherwise you’ll just use your Swapfiets, right.. 😎?)
Delicious lunch at the office for a small contribution
Onefit for Business arrangement (to promote your healthy lifestyle!)
Learning programs developed by our L&D department
Lots of workshops and inspirational talks
One day off per year to do voluntary work paid by Swapfiets
Flexibility in working from home/ at our brand new (!) office at the Molukkenstraat.